Skip to content
During lockdown the shop is open Mon – Sat 10am – 5.30pm. Or order online for Click and Collect, local delivery or nationwide delivery
During lockdown the shop is open Mon – Sat 10am – 5.30pm. Or order online for Click and Collect, local delivery or nationwide delivery

2018 Susana Balbo Signature Malbec Mendoza

Sold out
£27.99
Availability: translation missing: en.general.icons.icon_check_circle icon Out of stock

Notify me when back in stock

Interestingly this has a whole different oak regime than to her Cabernet that we also stock. This sees 30% new French oak, the remaining 70% going into second year barrels. This Malbec also has 8% Cabernet in the blend. Its a premium wine but is stunningly good.